Grupo Método is looking for a Project Controller in Vigo with the following profile
Últimas entradas de Gonzalo Rodríguez Silva (ver todo)
Project Controller at International Department
Design and maintain management control systems, in order to monitor submitted and ongoing projects ensuring company’s best practices, both in Spanish projects and in projects developed abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or Engineering.
- MBA will be valued.
- Multidisciplinary education will be valued, with a wide knowledge of the consultancy sector and management of public funded projects, especially through European Structural and Investment Funds.
- Command of a foreign language in addition to English will be valued.
Reporting to Management and to the Head of Department, the Project Controller will be responsible for:
- Assisting the International Department in planning and setting the project budgets.
- Monitoring ongoing projects. Deviations and areas for improvement. Analysing the differences between realizations, forecasts and budgets.
- Supervising cut-off, accruals, technical and financial progress, margins at closures and at completion.
- Coordinating and assisting the head of department in the closure and revisions of the project and supervising the development of project reporting tools.
- Constant analysis of business units, assessing their profitability.
- Supporting the International Department in setting annual budgets.
- Participating in the meetings with external auditors for those requirements related to projects.
- Forecasts and supervision of cash flow per project.
Skills and competencies:
- Basic knowledge of the sector in which the position is offered.
- Ability to create and optimise processes.
- Accounting and administrative knowledge.
- Knowledge of strategic planning and integral management tools.
- High analytical skills.
- High reliability.
- High degree of communication and mediation skills.
- Proactivity and practicality.
- At least 1 year of proven experience as a project controller.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Very good command of Excel and Databases.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- A position with future potential within the company.
- Full-time contract.
- Opportunity to advance your career and professional development.
- Payment according to proven experience throughout the process.