DECO2- MULTIPLIER EVENT SPAIN
Últimas entradas de Grupo Método (ver todo)
- Speak App! Herramientas para la comunicación oral en idiomas extranjeros - 23 julio, 2019
- Oferta de empleo: docente - 16 julio, 2019
- Reunión final proyecto DECO2 - 11 julio, 2019
On June 6th, Método Estudios Consultores organized the multiplier event of DECO2 project in Vigo. The event has been celebrated in Hotel Axis and counted with the participation of CIPFP Misericordia, project partner. This event has been addressed to VET teachers, VET students, trainers and other representatives of the business sector, to present the course that has been developed during the project life.
During the first part of the session, Método presented the DECO2 project, the partnership and the project results. The course developed under this project is structured in four training modules and has as its main aim to provide key competences to VET teachers and VET students to help the students enter on the labour market.
The key competences are: entrepreneurship, stress resilience, creativity and communication skills for employment.
During the second part of the session, participants on the event presented other projects aimed at employability and soft skills training. The interventions have been as follows:
- Nieves Villaroya, principal of CIPFP Misericordia (https://cipfp-misericordia.org/proyectos-europeos), presented the situation of VET training in Spain; the employability perspectives their students face and the projects there are developing to enhance the employability of their students.
- Jose Ramón Vázquez Sánchez, acted as representative of Lanzadera de Empleo project. (https://www.lanzaderasdeempleo.es/lanzaderas/vigo-2019). He presented this project of social innovation that has as main aim to help unemployed people to discover all the skills and abilities available to find work and / or develop their business project. He also talked about the labour market on the region and what are the competences that the business sector is demanding.
During the round of questions, other participants also gave their opinion and presented their cases either as trainers, job seekers or students.
The event ended with a small networking session and coffee for the attendees.
“The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”